Credit Suisse First Boston Building
- This is part of the original design for Canary Wharf that was initiated following interest from CSFB in a new headquarters.
- Original heights at Canary Wharf were scaled down thanks to complaints from the newly built City Airport. One victim of this was One Canada Square which lost 10 floors.
- They still occupy this site, and numerous other buildings on the estate but never almagamated their operations into a single tower.
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
- Olympia & York
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London. E14
- Canary Wharf
- Tower Hamlets
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in E14
CIWEM Services Ltd Saffron Hill, Saffron Hill, Farringdon
The Office Group Farringdon Too, Kirby Street, Clerkenwell
Beaumont Business Centres Snow Hill, Snow Hill, Clerkenwell
Find Other Offices
- Proposal date
- Post Modern
- Roof Height (AGL)
- 250.00 *
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Primary Use
Metres > Feet
* Estimated Height