Credit Suisse First Boston Building
- This is part of the original design for Canary Wharf that was initiated following interest from CSFB in a new headquarters.
- Original heights at Canary Wharf were scaled down thanks to complaints from the newly built City Airport. One victim of this was One Canada Square which lost 10 floors.
- They still occupy this site, and numerous other buildings on the estate but never almagamated their operations into a single tower.
If your company has been involved with the Design/Build, Supply or Maintenance of this building please submit your details.
- Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
- Olympia & York
- Reference No.
- First Uploaded
- Last Editorial Date
- Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London. E14
- Canary Wharf
- Tower Hamlets
- United Kingdom
View in Google Maps
Available office space in E14
Servcorp UK Canary Wharf, Bank Street, Canary Wharf
Orega Ltd Canary Wharf, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf
&Offices Harbour Exchange, Harbour Exchange, Docklands
Find Other Offices
- Proposal date
- Post Modern
- Roof Height (AGL)
- 250.00 *
- Total Floors (O.G)
- Primary Use
Metres > Feet
* Estimated Height